Selenium Remote Control is great for testing complex AJAX-based web user interfaces under a Continuous Integration system. It is also an ideal solution for users of Selenium IDE who want to write tests in a more expressive programming language than the Selenese HTML table format.
In this training course, attendees will learn the following
1. Selenium RC architecture
2. How to start/stop Selenium client/server
3. How to use Selenese TestBase class
1. What are Xpaths
2. How to construct absolute xpath as well as relative xpath
3. Different Xpath functions
1. Common Selenium RC functions
2. click(), open(), waitForPageToLoad().
3. Slowing down the execution speed
4. Closing and killing the browser.
Working with Web Tables
1. Finding number of rows and column in web table
2. Extracting the value from table
3. Handling dynamic web table
1. Extracting windows IDs with selenium
2. Tabbed browsing with selenium
3. Handling Java Script popups
Mouse & Keyboard action
1. Performing the mouse action such as mouseUp(), mouseDown() etc
2. Performing the Keynoard action such as KeyPress(), KeyUp(), metaKeyDown() etc
And source code shown as part of video lecture will be provided for download
I have total 6 year of experience in the field of testing (Manual & Automation). Being a manual tester my major area of work is Integration, Functional & Regression testing. When it comes with automation, I deal with automation tool such as Junit, Testng, Selenium RC & Web driver. I have worked with team for developing automation framework for web based product using Selenium RC & migrating it to Web driver at later stage.
I have also worked on the testing of Restful web services. And have pretty good experience with Apache HttpClient Library.
from past 2 year, I am working as white box tester (SDET) in one of the MNC. I usually deal with testing the API written in Java. I also deal with Junit framework for doing the unit testing and also automating the unit test cases