How to Get a Lean, Strong Body - Fast! Effective and Simple!
course's star rating by considering a number of different factors
such as the number of ratings, the age of ratings, and the
likelihood of fraudulent ratings.
Find online courses made by experts from around the world.
Take your courses with you and learn anywhere, anytime.
Learn and practice real-world skills and achieve your goals.
INTRODUCTORY PRICE $89. GOOD FOR A LIMITED TIME
"I like the way Colette breaks down exactly step-by-step the results we are looking for in every movement and which muscles we are stretching and why because it helps me do the exercise correctly and benefit from the workout instead of just going through the motions." -Sue
"It amazes me that after one hour of the Barry -Method class I felt better than I have in years, and I feel this is going to be more effective than any other therapy I have been through in rehabilitating my back and core strength. I look forward to my next session this week! Most Effective Therapy" -Kurt P.T.
"I’m approaching 40 and my friends tell me I look better now since I’ve been training with her then I did in my 20’s!! Colette’s one on one program is absolutely addicting!! You have to try this ~ and you won’t find anyone better to train with then Colette! Thank you Colette for everything!! You've changed my life!!!” -Lisa
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RATIONAL WAY TO APPROACH YOGA!
"Wall Yoga, the body awareness, stability, and leverage of the body achieved by utilizing perpendicular planes allows the postures and breathing to be optimized. Based on my understanding of physics and physiology, this is an extremely rational way to approach yoga. Plus, Colette is so encouraging! You work with the client until they get it right and you are very patient."- Dr. Casparian
Are you yearning for a new experience in your yoga and fitness practice that would challenge you to a new level of control and physical strength?
Wall Yoga is the "Three Dimensional Yoga" that is guaranteed to give you the body and stamina you've been seeking.
EXPERIENCE THE "GROUNDING RADIATING EFFECT" WITH THE WALL!
Experience the Tri-Fold effect of the wall and ground pressing inward, as your natural energy presses outward, shifting bones and tissue into perfect alignment! .
PERFECT ALIGNMENT PRODUCES PERFECT RESULTS!
Learn from fitness experts Colette and Dr. Phil Barry who have 20+ years of experience owning and operating a rehab and fitness facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
Join now and view our eight favorite tried-and-true "Wall Yoga" routines that will plant your feet (and body) on the right path to wellness and radiant energy! .
IN THIS PROGRAM -
EXCELLENT AND INSIGHTFUL!
"Brilliant course! This course would assist anyone, whether beginner or more advanced in their yoga practice. Colette really knows her stuff and is clearly an experienced and insightful teacher. I found learning about the ‘three culprits to aging’ fascinating - the importance of a flexible spine in keeping your body young is explained in a wonderful way! This knowledge also fires up the motivation to practice regularly! Colette’s Wall Yoga helps to get mobility back into the thoracic spine region (very important to help combat aging) – it also helps to align the body correctly from the feet to the head. I do a lot of office work and have been doing the Wall Yoga Side Stretch and Wall Yoga Chaturanga at several points throughout the work day to release my back from sitting at the computer! I would advise any other office-based workers to try this, as it really helps. I have also tried to stand up a bit more throughout the day, as I didn’t realize that sitting down a lot is not good for the back (thank you also to Dr. Phil Barry who Colette interviews in this course!). I will definitely be recommending this course to my yoga friends and look forward to practicing more (I have added the Asanas to my daily yoga practice!)." -Regards, Mia Randall, meditation author
UTILIZING PROPER ALIGNMENT - PHYSICAL THERAPIST
This is truly a 3 dimensional body stretching and strengthening program that teaches and utilizes proper muscle alignment and control. it is user friendly, easy to follow and you can easily do this in the comfort of your home at any time of the day. As a physical therapist, I particularly liked the method of teaching that reviews the important parts our body that are culprits leading to potentially sore or painful areas of our body that over time will cause us difficulties if not properly addressed by a type of overall body program as this one. This program utilizes both verbal and visual demonstration as well as some modifications as necessary. - Valerie, Physical Therapist
WALL YOGA - BETTER RESULTS. FASTER.
. . . . . . . . . .
SCROLL BELOW TO READ MY BIO.
Barry Method on a Gravity System I Wall Yoga the Best Theraball Workout I Wall Yoga the Three Dimensional Workout I Wall Yoga Ultra Butt and Leg Workout I Wall Yoga Binding Poses for Beauty and Strength I Barry Method the Perfect Workout Package I Wall Yoga Weights, Chairs and Props Workout
A disclaimer: If you are ill, injured or have a medical condition, please seek professional medical advice before beginning any of the practices outlined herein. The instructor disclaims any liability for any injury occurring in the practice of the program.
All rights reserved by Yoga Trends
Not for you? No problem.
30 day money back guarantee.
Learn on the go.
Desktop, iOS and Android.
Certificate of completion.
Watch this 5 min. video and practice this daily to master your Balancing Pose and feel empowered!
Four Benefits of Balancing Poses:
1. Improve fine motor skills and helps your body age gracefully and promote wellness
2. Pacify and still the mind
3. True balance in yoga means physical, metal and emotional stability
4. Tone and strengthen your core
FREE: WALL YOGA TRICKS in Fast MotionPreview
|Section 1: A PERSONAL INVITATION|
|Section 2: WALL YOGA FUNDAMENTAL|
THE FIVE ANCHORS: The Five Barry Method Anchors are used as guidelines to help you understand and apply proper alignment for quick results. When the body and mind experience initial success, it's easy to remain motivated. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
1. HEART POINT:The Heart Anchor is located on the anterior center of the sternum. When applying the Heart Point, allow the tip of your sternum to rise forward and upward causing your shoulders to draw down and back. The five anchors act like stakes. They anchor the body and shift the entire body structure back into proper alignment.
2. SCAPULA POINT:The Scapula Point is located at the lower tips of the scapula (shoulder blades). To engage this point, the tips of the blades needs to be drawn downward toward the hips and inward toward the center of the spine.
3. PUBIC POINT:The Pubic Point is located on the anterior portion of the pubic bone. By tipping the Pubic Point forward and slightly upward, the entire pelvic region is now shifted to the posterior position. This reduces the lumbar curve and shifts the entire spine into a more relaxed, natural state while allowing the navel to scoop to the spine. This alignment will neutralize the pelvic region.
4. CHIN POINT:The Chin Point plays an important role for the five anchors because it acts as a sealer to all the previous points. Without applying the fourth point, all other points are vulnerable to disengagement. The Chin Point, like all the other points, occupies an isolated location. To apply, lower your chin toward your chest, allowing a small fist size space between the chin and neck. The Chin Point acts as an imaginary connection to the Pubic Point. By keeping the Chin and Pubic Points connected you are encouraging proper alignment of the spine in both passive and active states.
5. FOCAL POINT:The Focal Point is also actively known as "Muscle Memory Contact" in the Barry Method. After the muscles are aligned and the body is centered, direct your eyes toward a specific point or gently gaze between the brows. Focal Point takes you inward. When you master this last stage, it quiets your thoughts and creates a natural neurological change in your nervous system that affects the muscle and mind connections. Just as a proper body alignment aligns your muscles, the Focal Point helps "seal" the image in your mind—creating a vivid image or identification that is accurate and "familiar" (since the alignment is considered to be in a state of "homeostasis"). As your eyes focus, your mind aligns. Focal Point permits muscle/mind connections, which allow your muscles to identify. When done properly, the image is imprinted instantaneously, which will allow the activity to be accurately recruited every time. Memory occurs in the mind, not the muscles. This is the formula of Muscle Memory Contact™.
Questions or Comments? - email me at email@example.com.
Pranayama (yogic breathing), the formal practice of controlling thebreath, lies at the heart of yoga. It has a mysterious power to soothe and revitalize a tired body, a flagging spirit, or a wild mind. The ancient sages taught that prana, the vital force circulating through us, can be cultivated and channeled through a panoply of breathingexercises. In the process, the mind is calmed and rejuvenated. - Yoga Journal
Experience this gentle and easy to follow Pranayama exercise - Quite your mind and body.
Questions or Comments? - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Section 3: WALL YOGA THREE CULPRITS TO AGAING|
The Three Culprits of Aging
Nowadays, life seems to move at a faster pace than ever before, with youth slipping away like the sands of time and old age sneaking up on you faster than expected. Your body becomes weak and stiff and the lack of energy becomes almost constant. The aging process has been accelerated in spite of all the modernization and advancements in the medical field. More and more people flock towards yoga studios and try to improve their diet, but first they need to understand exactly what their target should be in order to impede aging.
First Target: The Stiff Spine
In this day and age, education, work and entertainment all have us sitting on desks and chairs. The major problem is the way we sit. The Thoracic Vertebrae form the part of the spine at the back of our chest and abdomen. Not only do they affect the body’s flexibility and mobility, they also protect the spinal cord which contains all the nerves that supply all four limbs. Furthermore they also serve as sites of attachment for major muscles in the body and host most of the circulatory system. Bending forwards towards your office laptop, slumping in your seat in class or craning towards the television, in all of these daily life activities we are causing major damage to our spine due to our posture. For optimum health, flexibility and energy it is essential to have the perfect posture at all times, with the spine stick straight and shoulders pushed back.
Second Target: The Pelvic Floor
Third Target: The Arch of the Feet
Questions or Comments? - email me at email@example.com
|Section 4: EIGHT EXCLUSIVE WALL YOGA POSES|
Lateral Side Stretch
1. Plant right hand on wall with feet on floor.
2. Extend left hand to ceiling while keeping hips and shoulder stacked. Follow Anchor 5.
3. As the left foot and hips press to the ground, left arm raise to the ceiling allowing chest to lift.
Questions or Comments? - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how to perform a perfect Chaturanga Pose (Decending Plank) by using the wall and build a slim and trim torso.
Tone your spine with this easy All Four yoga routine and begin to build a solid, beautiful posture.
Wall Yoga Leg Extension with Hand on Wall
1. Stack body in All Four position.
2. Place right hand on Wall and engage back muscles. Keep eyes focused on the hand.
3. Raise left leg from the buttock and allow the muscles along the spine to engage from head to toe.
Center your body and tone your legs by applying this "Knees to Nose" routine. Learn to build mental focus and overall muscle memory that will make your body look and feel years younger.
Wall Yoga Knees to Nose
1. Position body into All Four with hands and knees stacking below shoulders and hips.
2. Keep eyes focused forward while pressing right foot on the wall. Feel the contraction along the spine.
3. Exhale and bring nose to right knee while keeping arms straight.
4. Return foot to wall and eyes forward to previous view. Keep the flow steady between inhale and exhale without rocking the body.
See the importance of "grounding your pose" and building a solid foundation not only with the foundation under your feet but also with the wall. Enjoy the empowerment of inversions by using the wall.
Wall Yoga Elbow Stand
1. Place elbows on floor stacked under the shoulders. Raise the shoulders away from the ears. Place feet on wall.
2. Sustain the body by engaging into the torso and pushing upward from the elbows.
3. Gaze at the wall or look to the hands to create a solid backbend.
4. Take 4 breaths
Once you are strong to stand on your hands you'll experience a greater work out in your arms as well as your neck and torso. Try various position with leg work and tone your body with natural resistance. Your weight.
Balancing your hips can heal your entire body! Wall Work with the Bridge is a solid exercise routine that will firm your butt while healing your hips.
Wall Yoga Bridge Pose:
1. Lie close to the wall with hands touching the wall. Place feet on wall in Bridge Pose.
2. Stack knees above hips and shoulders while raising hips to the ceiling to keep pressure off the shoulders.
3. Engage buttocks and feel the hips and sacrum becoming strong.
4. Experiment with variations of leg extensions.
|Section 5: CONCLUSION|
Author and CEO of Yoga Trends
Founder of the Barry Method and author of "Wall Yoga the Art of Centering", A New Direction in Fitness - Colette is certified in yoga, Pilates and Thai Yoga therapy with over 20 years' experience in rehabilitation and fitness. Colette and her husband, a doctor of Chiropractic, own a Health and Wellness facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Barry Method with Wall Yoga is a simple but dynamic technique combining yoga/Pilates and "muscle memory concept". The Barry Method "re-wires" the body and mind connections to create a solid, well-balanced physique at lightning speed compared to other traditional exercises. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Results: 1. Reconstruction of your entire physique. 2. Improves strength and stamina. 3. A younger, more youthful body.
Barry Method/Wall Yoga "turns back the clock" and helps a tight, poorly-aligned body to become young and vibrant again.
There is nothing like this on the market today. Guaranteed or your money back! Colette provides local and online certification training recognized by the AFAA and NASM.
Visit All Five Courses Below!