Voice Training - Proven Methods to Improve Your Vocal Skills
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to project their voice more and make people listen to them.
Students will be able to retain their audiences attention and keep them more engaged.
Students will be able to stand in front of an audience and deliver powerful speeches.
- Students will be able to create videos that connect with their viewers and force them to take action.
- Students need to be excited about improving their voice and ready to take action.
- Students need to be willing to practice the exercises and techniques that they learn in order to make progress.
- (optional) Students may choose to use a mic to record their voice as they practice these voice training exercises
Do you have difficulties in communicating with people? Even when you’re with a group of friends, you find your voice doesn’t cut through the conversation even when you have some cool things to say? Wouldn’t you love to have to have a rich, full, clear voice that people just want to listen to? Maybe you create videos or podcasts telling potential customers about a great new product or service, but your voice lets you down and no matter how much you practice, you just sound not confident, or you stumble on your words.
I’m Peter Baker, and as an experienced professional voiceover artist and broadcaster with over 40 year’s experience, I’ll train you to dramatically improve your voice and communication skills.
In this voice training course, you’ll discover the bad habits and defects that may have been holding your voice back. You’ll learn some very powerful voice training exercises so you can enhance your resonance, clarity and volume. I’ll show you how to boost your confidence so you’ll be able to stand out and be heard in group conversations. You’ll learn how to put energy and passion into your speaking voice so that you’ll hold the attention of listeners for longer and impress more!
In this course, you’ll also find training modules covering voice pitch, warming up, voice health, breath control, resonance, clarity and much more…
I’ll present this information in an easy to implement manner and I know you’ll start enjoying improved results to your voice fast. So, let’s get started, click the button now and I look forward seeing you on the inside!
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their voice.
- This course is for people who want to sound more confident and stand out in a crowd.
- This course is for anyone who does presentations or public speaking.
- This course is for anyone who creates videos and wants to deliver a message more effectively to their viewers
- This course is for anyone who wants to change their voice if it's too high, low or monotonous
Welcome to my voice training course. In this video I will cover what you will learn within the course as well as let you know a little more about me and how I have over 40 years experience of voice acting and presenting to share with you.
Mind over matter. How physical fitness and mental fitness are connected. And why both are essential for voice enhancement.
What is it about your voice or the way you communicate that needs addressing? We’ll go through the many different types of physical or mental issues and point how we will tackle them in the course.