Vectr: Beginner's Guide To Graphic Design
- Create a free account with Vectr, free cross-platform vector graphics editing tool.
Understand core theoretical graphic design concepts
Navigate Vectr's dashboard and settings
- Work confidently with layers and pages in Vectr
- Create and edit images, text and curved paths
- Use and manipulate filters, backgrounds, shadows
- All you need to get started is the Internet connection! Vectr is absolutely free and easy to get started with.
This course is intended to teach anyone how to create beautiful vector graphics designs using simple and intuitive tool Vectr. Throughout the course you will gain a solid understanding of graphic design concepts and confident skills using Vectr tools. You do not need any prior experience to get started with course.
Vectr is a free vector graphics design software which runs on web and desktop platforms Mac, Windows, Linux and Chrome.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned pro, or just getting your feet wet in design for the first time — you’ll be up and running with Vectr in no time flat.
- Software Developers
- Business Owners
- Social Media Managers
- Small Businesses
- Graphic Designers
- Project Managers
- Vectr Fans
Changing corners radius is powerful and fun feature in Vectr. You will learn in this lesson how to round up the corners in Vectr shapes and paths. Remember the rule: any straight point can be rounded. If the point is curved - transform it into straight by double clicking the anchor point.