Using Chemistry Add-In for Word
- Easily add chemical structures to a Microsoft Word document.
Prepare their own publication-quality papers containing chemistry
Search for and incorporate public chemistry into their Word documents
- A Windows PC running Word 2010+ and Internet Explorer 11+
- Good understanding of Chemistry
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word
The Chemistry Add-In for Word - or Chem4Word - is a free way of adding chemistry to your Microsoft Word documents!
Take this course to understand how Chem4Word works, and how to use it productively and easily. Get producing rich, semantically aware-scientific documents with minimal effort.
After taking this course you will be able to:
Draw chemistry in Word documents
Include public chemical structures with minimal effort
And produce your own, publication-quality chemical papers!
- Anyone who wants to incorporate chemistry into their Word documents