Tech & Entrepreneurship Classes From Industry Leaders
Women 2.0 is a leading name in tech and entrepreneurship that has catalyzed over $91 million in funding to 100 companies and 11 acquisitions by companies including Yahoo!, OpenTable, RetailMeNot, Twilio, TripAdvisor through media and programming.
Women 2.0 is partnering with leaders in Tech, Entrepreneurship, Media, Marketing, and Finance to bring their knowledge, experience, and tips to Udemy in a series of online classes with real world takeaways that can be used to make our students better Founders, Funders, and Leaders across these industries.
About Your Teacher: "Lean How To Think Like An Entrepreneur": - Ariana M. Blossom, LMT
- She has coached and mentored lots of small business owners develop strategies for growth.
- Helped a business incubator raise their female-led company membership from 0-48% in 18 months
- Coached winning team in the New York State 76 West Clean Energy Business Plan Competition
- Taught classes for Cornell University staff on how to think like an Entrepreneur
- Organized the first-ever Women Redefining Entrepreneurship conference at Cornell University
- Trained through Tony Robbins’ coaching program, applied much of his principles to my own mindset and that of my clients