Senior Architect and Project Management Engineer
Working In Mega Project in Planning and project Management form 2007 tell now,full-time work in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, With a total Budget more than 5 Billion S.R .
I worked in various projects, vertical and horizontal projects, different types of projects; five-star hotels - commercial centers - apartment complexes.
My summary experience :-
Planning and Project Control
1.Understand Work Scope, Quantity and Familiar With logical sequences in terms of
engineering and construction disciplines.
2. Management and Preparation of Project`s Structure ( EPS-OBS- WBS ) .
3. Monitoring and Controlling Project`s Detailed Time Schedule and Project
Management Plans .
4. Working a different Activity Progress Techniques ( Activity Relationship-Codes-
Resources-CPM- Baseline-Total & Free Float ) .
5. Prepare Cost Estimation and Schedule Bar Chart Plan Considering all in puts
(manpower, equipment's and materials ) availability, Production and Construction
6. Preparation and Calculation ( Chas Flow - Budgeted Cost Of Work Schedule (BCWS )(Planned Value ) - Budgeted Cost Of Work Performed (BCWP )( Earned Value ) - Actual Cost Of Work Performed (ACWP )( Actual Value ) - Cost Variance (CV) - Schedule Variance (SV) - Cost Performance Index ( CPI ) - Schedule Performance Index ( SPI ) - Budgeted at Completion (BAC) - Estimated at Completion ( EAC) - Budgeted To Complete ( BTC ) - S. Curve .
7. Good Understanding and able to utilize Planning Tools Such as Primavera P6 , Excel and MS Project Software
Executive Engineer :-
1.Executed and Supervision of the Implementation of Buildings (Hotels - Malls -
Administrative and Commercial Buildings – Villas and Palaces )
2. Manpower Good Hiring and Trainer .
3. Site Analysis and Problem's Solution`s .
Technical Office Engineer: -
1. Contracts Review and Price analysis .
2. Preparation and Calculation of Quantities .
3. Preparation of Working Drawings and Details
4. Review and Application B.O.Q And Matching with a Different Drawing .
5.Official Supply For Architectural Materials .
6. Preparation Methods Of statements .
7. Preparation Sup- Contractors invoices.
Designer Engineer :-
Make a Different Buildings Designs (Villas - Motels - Commercial Centers - Malls and Markets - Offices - Factories - Mosques - Gardens – Resorts ).