Hi, I am Vagelis.
I have a degree in Information Technology from University of Piraeus with expertise at Artificial Intelligence. Some projects i did during my studies:
* Website for online hotel booking
* Speech recognition application
* Image analysis
* Chess engine that implemented the MiniMax algorithm in order to beat the human player
* Bomberman-like game
As a life-long learner, my main goal is to learn and in the same time to teach others about technology topics, such as prototyping, programming and artificial intelligence.
My passion is Making and DIY with open source hardware like Arduino. I have a long time relationship with Arduino and some of my projects include:
* Arduino Light seeking and Obstacle avoiding robot
* Arduino Useless box
* Tap recording and playback machine
* Several projects with all kind of sensors that are available for Arduino projects
My latest achievement is the partnership with Peter Dalmaris and the introduction of me to the world of online instructors. With Peter we have published two courses:
* Make an Arduino robot
* Arduino step by step Getting started Projects