Sr. Product Director & Agile Coach
Achievements : Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Master’s in Information Technology (Massachusetts USA) , Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Administrator, Project Management Professional, Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Developer and Scaled Professional Scrum.
Sidharth Bathia is an Author, Speaker and an Agile Coach. A Product Owner by profession, Sid has spent years working in a Scrum Environment, building Products. Sid has compiled the following reference guides (Books which highlight important information systematically) to help students prepare for the PSM, PSD, PSPO, SPS and PSD Exam.
PSM : Professional Scrum Master
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-0-8, PSM & PSPO Quick Reference Guide and Exam Questions
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-5-3, PSM & PSPO Exam Question Bank
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-9-1, PSM II Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
• ISBN: 978-1-7345536-5-9, PSM II Questions Bank.
SPS : Scaled Professional Scrum
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-4-6, SPS Quick Reference Guide 2019
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-6-0, SPS Exam Question Bank 2019
PSD : Professional Scrum Developer
• ISBN: 978-1-7326579-7-7, Professional Scrum Developer Question Bank and Reference Guide.
PSK : Professional Scrum Kanban
• ISBN : 978-1-7326579-8-4, PSK: Professional Scrum Kanban Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
PSU: Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I)
• ISBN : 978-1-7345536-6-6, PSU: Professional Scrum with User Experience Reference Guide and Exam Questions.
CSM : Certified ScrumMaster
• ISBN : 978-1-7326579-2-2 CSM Quick Reference Guide.
PAL-E : Professional Agile Leadership Essentials
• ISBN-13: 978-1-7345536-4-2, PAL-E Question Bank
When not working with computers, he’s more than likely cleaning one of his kids diapers, writing a children’s book or indulging in linguistic curiosity by learning different Languages. As a hybrid author who enjoys stiff drinks, morning walks on the beach, he would love to hear from you
Your feedback and ratings mean the world to him.