Sam Manfer (Illumeo)
Since 1995 Sam Manfer has been training tens of thousands of sales people and sales managers and consulting in various industries all over the world. His client list is a Who’s Who of Fortune 500 and smaller companies.
Sam Manfer conducts customized seminars in all aspects of selling and is the leading expert in selling to executives and c-level relationships selling.
His processes for Prospecting, Networking, Sales Call Effectiveness, Strategic Selling, Large Account Management, Consultative Selling and Relationship Management are installed in thousands of companies that retain him to refresh and upgrade their sales people and managers.
Through his sales processes, Sam and his staff have turned mediocre sales people into over-achievers.
Sam is an expert sales person and he uses his personal experiences along with humor and stories to show sales people how to develop and leverage high-level relationships and how to implement his sales strategies, tactics and techniques.
As a keynote speaker and seminar leader, Sam has addressed thousands of experienced sales people and senior managers in hundreds of sales meetings all over the world. Sam develops and delivers his own materials and integrates them into Sales Mastery.
Sam has also been a consultant, seminar leader, and sales rep for Miller Heiman, Wilson Learning and other sales/leadership-training companies.
He has been awarded:
- Presidents Club from Miller Heiman,
- Triple Threat Performance Award from British Petroleum,
- Outstanding Employee Award from Fisher-Price Toys.
Sam’s prior experiences include:
- President of ATP Corp.,
- President of Advantek,
- VP Sales and Marketing for Gemcor,
- Business Development Manager for British Petroleum,
- Planning Manager for Fisher Price Toys,
- Started and ran his own manufacturer’s rep firm in New York State,
- Created and managed a North American master-distributor business for automation robots.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). the highest earned designation given to a member of the National Speakers Association
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in New York State
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering from SUNY,Buffalo
- MBA in Marking and Operations Research from SUNY,Buffalo.