I'm currently the Director of Growth Product at Loblaw Digital, the digital arm of Loblaw Companies Limited - Canada's largest retailer. I love to start, grow, and optimize new practices that deliver outcomes by working across functions and divisions. Some of my accomplishments include establishing Product-Led Growth, Product Operations, Experimentation, Analytics Platform and SEO practices.
- I've built, marketed, and optimized digital products for over 15 years.
- Launched three high-tempo Experimentation programs, 2 cross-functional Growth practices, a Product Operations function, a Landing Page Optimization practice, and a Personalization practice from scratch.
- Crushed revenue eCommerce targets by nurturing a data-driven culture at a B2B / B2C / DTC enterprise.
- Rebranded a company to capture a new market.
- Directed product activity that lead to the acquisition of a startup.
- Re-platformed marketing tech-stacks (at 2 companies).
- Redefined a company's cultural values to foster a customer focus and mutual respect in the workplace.
- Launched an in-house server-side A/B testing platform.
- Awarded multiple times for driving innovation and marketing excellence.
- Followed by Barack Obama and Sarah Cooper on Twitter (probably by accident, let's be honest).