In short, I help people to work together better and to be the best versions of themselves for leadership and team success.
As a coach, facilitator, consultant and trainer, my work at Hone Consulting is dedicated to the psychological health and safety of workplaces, where people engagement and relationships thrive. I have 20+ years of leadership, business, adult education and human resources experiences in North America and internationally. I have been recognized as a developer of individual, team and leadership competencies, impacting organizational performance in all areas of employee, customer, operational, and business goals, producing sustainable long term organizational results.
Some highlights of my career:
- Co-founder of Hone Consulting.
- International trainer and coach of individuals and teams from all industries and positions, from entry level to Executive Directors, Government Ministers, and CEOs.
- Leader, Consultant, and Facilitator of teams from organizations of all sizes from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors, including Fortune 500.
- Post-Secondary School of Business Instructor.
- Registered Corporate Coach™ (RCC™), Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC).
- Degree in General Arts, and further university studies in Adult Education and Business.
My areas of speciality, including certifications and accreditations:
- Team Player Fundamentals
- Respect in Action I and II
- Human Rights at Work (Awareness and Prevention of Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying)
- Making Conflict Productive using the TKI
- Everything DiSC Workplace®
- Everything DiSC® Management
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team™