Ramon Torres's experience in the healthcare, martial art, and fitness and wellness industries is extensive, having spent over 16 years in the martial arts industry as an instructor, over 11 years in various healthcare roles and over 5 years in the fitness and wellness industry. He is great at inspiring others and has vast knowledge and experience as a leader, coach, mentor, visionary, innovator, and researcher.
He currently holds various professional certifications including:
- Six Sigma, Lean Green Belt Certified (LGBC) – Management and Strategy Institute
- Change Management Specialist Certification – Management and Strategy Institute
- Project Management Diploma – ALISON
- Fitness Trainer Certification – International Sport Science Association
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certification – International Sport Science Association
- Personal Trainer Certification – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Allergy Technician Certificate – University of Incarnate Word
- Medical Assistant Certificate – Sanford-Brown Institute
- Shotokan Karate – Black Belt
- Isshin Ryu Karate – Black Belt
- Tae Kwon Do – Black Belt
- Gracie Jiu Jitsu – Purple Belt
Accomplishments & Organizations
- Franklin Covey – Leader for Life Certificate
- Florida Hospital – Spiritual Ambassador and Healthy 100 Employees Health Champion
- Celebration Seventh-Day Adventist Church – Healthy 100 Church Team Member
- California University of Pennsylvania – Dean's List
- National Society of Leadership and Success – National Engaged Leader
- Project Management Institute – Member
- Project Management Institute Central Florida Chapter – Member
- Business Architect Institute – Member
- Turnaround Management Association – Member
Native of: Holyoke, MA
Favorite food: Pizza!
Fun fact: He's a huge history buff, but can't remember anyone's birthday to save his life.
One word self-description: Resilient.