I’m a delivery coach and consultant. I help people and companies deliver outcomes they want by managing or coaching their products and projects. I have been doing this for 25 years now in various roles. I have been an Agile Coach, a developer, tester, project manager, delivery manager, portfolio manager, business person and a director.
I’ve led teams at (multibillion dollar revenue) companies like Cathay Pacific Airways (HK), Boots Inc. (UK), Nokia (India), Australian Unity, Mitchell Intl. (US) and many more.
I’ve delivered projects & products faster, in some cases in two third of the planned time.
I’ve served on the board of few successful start-ups as advisor.
I’ve founded some of the reputable (and profitable) tech events, networking groups and companies including:
- Newton Farnham Consulting Group
- Agile Culture Conference
- Delivery Leadership meetup
- Australian Testing Days conference
- Test Engineering Alliance meetup
- Australian Test & Tech Automation Conference (ATTAC)
- Quality Software Conference