Educator and Entrepreneur
Rahul Jain is Director of Bizwiz learning which provides solutions to enhance the success of individuals and organizations. He is also Director and Licensee, LMI India. LMI is leadership management international which is world’s largest leadership development company.
He’s a thought leader on leadership, corporate finance , business Simulations and venture Planning. He is a Mentor to IIM Ahmedabad CIIE, authored multiple eBooks and passionate about equity research and spiritualism. He is also managing a NGO known as Sundeep Welfare Trust which is active in the areas of health care and human welfare and director in Sundeep Knitwear Industries Ltd. Rahul Jain is an MBA from MDI Gurgaon, OHBE from Laureate US University and is a Fellow Company secretary. He has been key note speaker/presenter at various national and international conferences/seminars. He has consulted and mentored start ups, companies and individuals, colleges on business planning, company analysis, industry analysis, market research and intelligence and on various strategic issues.
1) President of BNI, Elites Chapter Delhi Central Region- Transformed the chapter from 269 rank to One of the Top chapters (no. 2) in India in October 2017 and has won many recognitions.
2) Mentor to IIM Ahmedabad-CIIE.
3) Awarded by LMI India in 2017
4) Life member of AIMA, NHRDN, JITO
5) Member of TIE, JIIF- JAN, BNI, MYM.
6) Holds copyright as an author of program EPFP and many other programs.
7) Executive Working committee member of JITO North Delhi and JBN, Convener.