1. There are many times in life when we know we need some guidance but it's tough to ask for help.
2. Fear of what others might think, pride or embarrassment can hold us back.
3. Our courses deal with subjects which are difficult to talk about to your boss or other people.
* Dealing with difficult people
* Anxiety about basic skills
* Alcohol issues
We offer the soft skills for hard times
4. They are affordable and accessible any time and any place on the internet.
5. You can learn in total privacy.
6. We are on-hand to offer personal support via Skype should you need it. We've been where you are now.
We can help you to uncover the sub-conscious forces driving unhelpful patterns of behaviour and create the conditions for you to create a long-term solution.
Preview our courses before you enrol today.
About Peter Urey.
Trained to advanced level in personal coaching techniques including Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling, Hoshin Planning, Business NLP and HP's Leadership Development Programme.
Experienced coach for Hewlett Packard, Symantec, Canon, Epson plus many more.
Educated in Law at University of Oxford.
Aged 56, married 29 years, 3 adult children.
Student of Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling under Marian Way, author of Clean Approaches for Coaches.
Black Belt in Karate.