Paul L. Glover
The No B.S. Work Performance Coach
· "Recovering" Labor/Employment Lawyer: For 30-years I practiced labor and employment law in Federal Court.
· Executive Coach and Business Adviser: In 1995, I became an Executive Coach and Business Adviser who assists leaders and organizations in continuous personal and operational performance improvement. My clients range from entrepreneurs and small businesses to national organizations in industries ranging from the green industry, distribution and manufacturing.
· Author: I’m an author (WorkQuake) and a speaker on all things business related.
· College Professor: I teach Leadership, Communications, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Decision Making Using Critical Thinking & Emotional Intelligence, Employment Law, Ethics and Corporate Governance at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
· I live in Chicago.
· I've been married 36 years and have 2 sons and 6 grand-kids
· I'm Starbucks addicted & a
· Chicago Bears fan - Go Bears!!