Mustafa Magdy Aly
• Skilled Civil/Geotechnical Design Engineer with 3 years of high-quality experience in a multi-cultural environment in the Middle East and specialty in Constructions and Geotechnical projects such as Stone columns, Deep Foundations, Tunnels, Infrastructure projects, Residential projects.
• Good numerical skills and significant experience in the analysis of a wide range of geotechnical problems. Experience with finite element analysis modeling softwares such as PLAXIS 2D, PLAXIS 3D, MIDAS GTS NX, and NOVO SPT.
• Experience in fieldwork, including construction supervision.
• Very good report writing skills, foundations recommendations, retaining systems recommendations, design of Piles, soil improvement Liquefaction analysis, design of different shoring systems, structural design, and dewatering systems.
• Always have a high level of self-confidence and continuous willingness to acquire new competencies, accept new challenges, and always seeking to learn new things.
Geotechnical software which I used to use;
1- Midas gts nx
2- Plaxis 2d
3- Plaxis 3d foundation
1- I worked as a lecturer for the “American society of civil engineers” student branch in zagazig university to teach soil mechanics and foundation design.
2- I used to work as an instructor in plaxis 2D V 8.6 and plaxis 3D foundation.
3- I’m working as a freelance designer of different retaining structure systems for contractors from Jordon and turkey.
4- I’m organizing geotechnical engineering workshops.
5- Following project technical recommendations, such as placement of wells at site, design, and selection of groundwater well construction materials, and analytical sampling plans.
6- Geotechnical supervising of all site operation works.
7- Engineering supervising of all site civil works.
8- Drafted geotechnical engineering drawings in AutoCAD CIVIL 3D including soil profiles, boring location plans, etc.
9- Design all kinds of concrete buildings.
10- Design all kind foundations, retaining, and shoring systems according to FHWA specifications.
11- Inspect construction sites taking note of soil grade elevations etc.
12- Order materials needed for the project always keeping the project budget in mind.
13- Plan and oversee all aspects of a project from designing plans to hiring personnel to inspect the working site.
14- Test the soil and surrounding natural elements to determine the best type of foundation.