Nationally acclaimed motivator, speaker, time
management and productivity expert, and best-selling
author of The Seven Minute Difference, The 7 Minute
Solution and The 7 Minute Life Daily Planner
As founder of The 7 Minute Life, Allyson’s mission is to help people rediscover the sheer joy and excitement of their daily work and life.
“Change happens in an instant. It happens the moment you decide to change,” is her credo. Working with people via seminars, webinars,
on radio and TV, at corporate retreats, and through private consultations, she has helped thousands of people end the chaos and mental
clutter of their daily routines and find new peace, fulfillment, and productivity.
In searching for answers, she developed The 7 Minute Life tools – to help herself and others discover ideas, strategies, and tools to
improve their time management skills, boost their daily productivity, and organize their lives. Allyson has studied the real science of
neuroplasticity and the psychology of daily routine thinking and action. With The 7 Minute Life you can take small steps every day that
translate into big life changes.
A successful Fortune 500 corporate executive for 30 years before she began her writing and speaking career, Allyson has appeared
widely in national media and worked with companies and nonprofit organizations nationally to organize, prioritize, and simplify work
and life. Her many credits and contacts include:
• National TV appearances including CNN and Bloomberg Information Television
• “Business Week Business Report” with Gary Nunn on ABC Radio
• Magazine features including Woman’s Day, Women’s World, Money World, Family Circle, Investors Business Daily and
• Newspaper coverage including The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, and The Baltimore Sun
• Extensive regional TV, radio, and print media coverage throughout the U.S.
• Numerous corporate speaking events and training sessions clients nationwide include Wal-Mart, Allstate Insurance, Blue
Cross Blue Shield, Remax Real Estate, Girl Scouts of America, the University of Arkansas, and Arkansas Bar Association
• Founder of the online 7 Minute Life Community consisting of more than 11,000 members
• Sought-after guest columnist and host of monthly webinars broadcast internationally
• Trainer of thousands of individuals in productivity and time management skills
• Hundreds of thousands of books sold
• Member, National Speakers Association