Consultant marketer and fundraiser
Megan Kenna, CEO of Fundtra, a marketing and fundraising consultancy
A decade of experience working with the EU as:
- policy analyst, lobbyist, EU project manager, EU fundraiser, and influencer for non-EU citizens
- Master’s of Arts in International Affairs from Boston University
- Focus of Master’s and Undergraduate on European Union (gender equality and foreign policy respectively)
- Beneficiary of European Union Centre of Excellence (education funding)
- Gives webinars on specific fundraising objectives 4-6x per year
Practical EU experience:
-Published 4 policy papers in 2 years as an analyst at the top think-tank: the European Policy Centre.
-Special focus on marketing & communication: taught EU communications professionals how to use social media, held 10 trainings from 2010-2014.
-Managed 12 government donors in €10 Million annual portfolio from 2012-2014.
-Since 2014, work as consultant on EU projects: helping clients to understand funding opportunities, apply successfully, and execute projects.