Lorrie Hess is a professional speaker and business coach with over 25 years of speaking experience. Her speaking roles include corporate trainer, financial strategies speaker, motivational speaker, and trade show presenter. Her audiences have included executives, field employees, seminar attendees, and students. Lorrie's clients include Texas Bankers Association Foundation, Long John Silvers, Security State Bank & Trust, J.B. Hunt, Financial Women in Texas, Tyson Foods, Cyber-Ark Software, Independent Bankers Association of Texas Foundation, JR Collections, Kendall Insurance, and U.S. District Court –Missouri Eastern District.
As a Texas school board trustee, she speaks to student groups, district staff, and trustees across the State of Texas. Additionally, she presents pro bono for local leadership and youth groups.
Lorrie's experience includes over 17 years as a Certified Financial Planner, and her education includes a Master of Business - Finance, Coach & Leadership Training from The Coaches Training Institute, and over two decades experience as a small business owner.
- One-on-One Coaching, since 2006
- 15 Years Small Business Owner: Financial Planning & Investing
- 6 Years Corporate Project Leader and Account Manager
- Coaching Training Institute: Coach Training & Leadership, August 2011 & January 2012
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, completed 1989
- Certified Financial Planner®, since 1997
- Accomplished Toastmaster-Gold and Competent Leader, Toastmasters International
- Fredericksburg Independent School District, Trustee: 2008 to present
- Financial Women in Texas, Hill Country Group: 2012-2013 President
- Fredericksburg Toastmasters, Toastmasters International: 1988 to present
- The Rotary Club of Fredericksburg: 2011-2013 Vocational Service Director
- Morning Rotary Club of Fredericksburg, member
- FISD Community Education: 2009 to present, board member