Founder of EventPlanningMastery.com and Event Organizer
Lloyd has been an Entrepreneur and Business Owner for the last 12 years. When his mom was laid off from her comfy job in the early 90's she knew she never wanted to be an employee again. Her entrepreneurial spirit inspired Lloyd to follow in her footsteps.
Since September 2001, Lloyd has been a Real Estate Broker and Serial Entrepreneur.
During his career:
- Lloyd's Commercial Real Estate business exploded through organizing networking events with his business partner Sasha O'Leary.
- Broke the record for the largest real estate deal in Keller Williams history (Seattle).
- He is Founder/Executive Producer of GeekPeek.TV
- Chairman of Young Professionals Network where his team won an award for National Network of The Year (2012)
- Public Speaker at more than 60 events
- Director for Seattle King County Realtor
- Managing Director of 550 Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers (Mid 2000's)
- He also sits on numerous nonprofit boards
Lloyd loves people and has a passion for adding value through networking events, mutually beneficial connections, business strategy, knowledge, and fun memories! He lives in Seattle Washington with his son (2.5) and wife of seven years. He is also said to be the luckiest man in the world (by his mom and dad).