Entrepreneur, Senior Product Engineer and Designer
Ken Tarlow has 35 years of experience in all phases of consumer product design. He has developed or 400 products worth over 1 Billion Dollars in retail sales.
As an inventor or co-inventor Ken Tarlow has 81 US patents to his name. Listed in “Who’s Who of American Inventors” He’s a frequent speaker at business events, and has appeared on TV, radio and in print media. In 2011 he won the Hilton Entrepreneurship Award.
Some of the products he's designed include:
- The original food dehydrator, The smokless ashtray, Mr. Dentist, The vibrating car seat cushion and vinyl dip ice molds.
- Designed and prototyped the original Turbo-Wash product for TurboTec (10 million sold)
- Designed a unique airplane entertainement headset for Audio In Motion (60 million sold)
- Designed the original motorized Fast Track Tie Rack. (3.5 million sold)
- Helped design the Sharper Image Neck Cooler (500,000 sold)
- Designed Intelitouch Fan for Casablanca (10 million sold)
Ken has been on the front line of invention and entrepreneurship. Enjoying passing on the knowledge he’s accumulated from his past 35 years of professional experience.