Ken Otter Ph.D.
Faculty MA in Leadership & Co-Director of Leadership Center
Ken Otter is the founder and co-director of the Leadership Center at Saint Mary’s College of California.
He has studied, taught, and developed cutting-edge programs in leadership for more than 25 years. Throughout this journey, he has created and delivered leadership programs in Asia, Europe, and the United States.
Dr. Otter has contributed to the development of a wide range of programming inside and outside of Saint Mary's College including:
• Designed a global leadership certificate program in partnership with a global talent development organization. The program has enhanced the leadership capacity of young professionals from all over the world.
• Designed a leadership artistry for managers program for the city of Oakland.
• Co-designed and delivered a community leadership program for San Jose and Moraga.
• Co-designed and delivered a 21st century leadership seminar to project managers at AT&T, the Federal Reserve Bank, UC Berkeley, and Alameda County’s sheriff’s department.
Co-designed and facilitated various workshops such as:
• The Heart of Coaching: Essentials Skills in Bringing Forth the Best in People
• Presence in Leadership ~ Embodying the Interplay of Inner and Outer Change
• Collaborative Leadership Lab: Developing Change Agents, Co-sponsored with Swissnex, San Francisco, CA
• Mastering Direct Conversations: Keys to Effective Leadership
• Core Values at Work