I've started my professional career in the Corporate world in Europe in 1998. The last 12 years I have spent in New Zealand, dedicating myself to research and facilitation of the most effective Business and Personal Development programmes to empower people and promote personal growth. Sort My Life and Sort My Business were created to inspire and support those who do not wish to stop on the achieved; for those, who believe life has more amazing opportunities on offer.
I am also crazy about Travel: we travel and we learn. I strongly believe that travel is catalyst for transforming one's life. I call it Intellectual Tourism. It gives people the insight and wisdom that are hard or impossible to achieve through other means. In the past 11 years, I've created and carried out some truly amazing expeditions and life-changing experience:
South Pole, Around the World, Kamchatka, Baikal, New Zealand and Mt Kilimanjaro.
One of the biggest rewards for me is to see how a carefully selected and skillfully created training content can transform and reignite people's businesses and lives!
My life motto is to constantly work on my own development and on development of new training programs and applications that help my clients to get a strong positive change.
My specialty is in:
- Individual or Corporate Happiness, Confidence and Motivation, Time Management workshops;
- Creating and Managing Successful Teams;
- Team Building tours and Intellectual Tourism;
My programmes are designed to inspire you, move you forward and help you with everyday questions.
Work related experience:
- Author and Facilitator of various workshops and coaching for Individuals and Corporate Clients;
- Author of the “Searching for the Key to Happiness" book;
- Coordinator for South Pole and around the World Expeditions for Forbes listed clients;
- Incentive training and travel for leading banks and Oil & Gas industry magnates since 2003;
- Coordinator and organizer of Mt Kilimanjaro Team Building climb for National Business Review Media tour;
- Coordinator for Jessup Legal Competition (White & Case): PR of the Competition, team relations, and the logistics of the International Rounds;
- Published books, articles & publications in National Business Review Russia, Lifestyle Parade magazine, Tourism Business magazine, and E-xecutive
Work related Qualifications & Certifications:
- BBA (Organisational Behaviour)
- Certified Professional Trainer
- Diploma in HR Management
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Psychology