Psychologist, Personal Coach, Goal Setting Expert
Since early childhood I was amazed at people's abilities to make simple things sound complicated and boring. This amazement has never passed.
Disclaimers! Read carefully!
- I didn't develop self-discipline – I found my passion!
- I didn't lose weight by sticking to a diet – I changed my relationship with food.
- I didn't learn to manage my time – I got my priorities straight.
- I didn't make everyone like me – I cut on judging, gossiping and complaining instead.
- I didn't force myself into self-improvement – I started living consciously.
- I didn't solve the world hunger problem – I simply made my life purpose helping one person at a time.
Everything else took care of itself.
What have I achieved?
- I have earned a degree in Psychology in just three semesters. In addition I did it in Italian, without knowing a word of Italian before I started.
- I have changed my eating habits and became a vegetarian.
- I have successfully overcome most of my limiting beliefs and noticeably improved my financial situation
- I have improved my vision from -4,25 to -2 (and I plan to stop wearing glasses all together after about two months)
- I have created my morning ritual, where I wake up at 5 am, meditate and do yoga for a hour (something that had seemed unrealistic for me just a few years ago)
- I have dedicated a lot of time in studying Ancient Vedic knowledge (that I try to incorporate with modern day discoveries and make it applicable in our busy world)
- I wrote a book “How to set and achieve your goals" and it has quickly become a best-seller
- Through my website, tweeter and Facebook I have met many wonderful, open-hearted and interesting people, who have taught me more than I could have ever learned from all the psychology books. They are my inspiration and moral support.
My goal is to help people achieve their goals and turn their dreams into tangible reality. All the goal setting and productivity techniques I teach are tested and implemented by me personally, and I share only those methods that work best.
I invite you to join me on this wonderful journey to accomplished goals and fullfilled dreams!