Hi there,

Thank You for checking my "about me" page!

My name is John (aka Johny Fit). I am researching fitness lifestyle for over 5 years, it resulted in an awesome body I got, and I found that anyone can get such a body, just by following the fitness and health fundamentals.

People call me a fitness guru, because I have changed many lives and helped people to find stronger version of themselves. I am working as fitness, diet, training and health instructor and I motivate people to start better lifestyles, because it makes life so much better! You have to try, and you will never want to be the same old you again!

What I have achieved with fitness and health fundamentals, You can find photos on my Facebook page!

Anyone can get such body with the right knowledge and the right approach, without killing yourself; which often results in failure and frustration. Did You know that only 20% of results are from training? The rest 80% comes from proper diet and lifestyle habits.

It's that simple, You just need learn the knowledge once, and it will change Your life forever!

Please, take my GREAT COURSE and CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

Thank You very much!

Yours sincerely,

Johny Fit - Fitness Guru

  • Students
    2,637
  • Courses
    1
  • Reviews
    20