Mamczur is an attorney-at-law in Warsaw. For several years she has been
advising her Polish and international Clients in the field of
She believes that lawyers' mission is to help their clients in building their business (business model, strategy) as well as in developing it on the daily basis.
Motto: "Make it work. Make it simple."
The world of legal regulations is already sufficiently complex and filled with complicated language - that it why it is important to speak about law with precision but in simple and clear manner.
Languages: Polish, English, French and German.
Expertise includes: Banking & Finance, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and negotiations of commercial contracts.
Joanna Mamczur also advises in the field
of Capital Markets, securities law, investment funds and other finance
issues which are subject to the regulatory supervision.
- Executive MBA – French Institute for Management in Warsaw.
- Germany: LL.M. Finance at
the Institute for Law and Finance (Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am
Main) – postgraduate studies in international financial law.
- France: University in Paris – Maître en droit (Master of Laws, business law).
- France: University in Tours – postgraduate studies in French law.
- Advocacy clerkship in Warsaw.
- University in Łódź, Poland – Master of Laws.
- Conferences : Paris, London, Berlin, Vienna, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Warsaw, Finland, Sweden etc.
About The Firm
- Joanna Mamczur's law firm provides business entities with fully-fledged legal solutions. We combine legal knowledge with experience and the market insights.
- Our solutions are focused on securing our clients’ interests. The legal advice is efficient and practical – adapted to individual needs of our clients.
- The legal advice is offered in foreign languages – which accelerates communication in international transactions.
- The Law Firm provides legal support for all transactions concerning:
- company law and commercial contracts,
- banking & finance,
- real estate,
- consumer and competition protection,
- IP/ IT, incl. start-up businesses, personal data protection (GDPR),
- litigation proceedings.