Jim Villwock is the Founder and CEO of Human Investment Advisory, Inc., (HIA), an advisory, consulting, and solution company that helps companies improve profit, value, and momentum through closing the gaps between the CEO/Board and their Human Investments.
Jim is a recognized thought leader in helping companies revolutionize their competitive edge in finance, procurement, sales, channels, and now HR, leadership, and governance. Examples:
- Finance: Helped create a service solution business from scratch to $1 billion with zero company product in a manufacturing cultural environment.
- Sales: Jim took over a manufacturing software group with $2 million in sales and transformed it into over $60 million in new sales during the first year.
- Channels: Redefined the channel strategy for the world’s largest networking products company while reducing global parts cost by $20 million.
- HR: Redefined how Boards and CEOs can look at an organization as Human Investments requiring increasing value and ROI in support of business objectives.
- Leadership: Identified three major leadership gaps and created models to close the gaps. Models are referred to as Human Investment Leadership℠, Teampreneurship℠, and Jobpreneurship℠ which, when combined, lead to alignment, engagement, and motivation.
- Governance (GRC): Saw the gap between a compliance only focus versus a culture of governance. Teams with partners to offer enterprise GRC solutions at Board levels and down.
- Procurement: Innovated twenty new paradigms for world class procurement. Created a global organization supporting 80 countries where subsidiary country managers asked him to expand his control in their countries. Result included auditable profit contributions exceeding $70 million per year. Total auditable savings exceeded $480 million.
Jim's background includes being a global executive in Fortune 500 companies, a serial entrepreneur, and a business advisor to help companies grow. He is also the author of the books “Whacked Again!” , “Trusted Relationships”, “Jobpreneurship™ 101″, “Jobpreneurship™ 201″ and “Jobpreneurship™ 202” written to help executives and employees add value and ROI.
Jim holds a MBA from North Texas University, where he graduated magna cum laude; a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary; and a bachelor’s degree from Golden Gate University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Jim is also a FENG member, former director in the Atlanta Chapter, received scholastic honors from the FEI, and member of CEO and CxO groups.