Janet K Fish
Master Business Coach
A reformed corporate executive turned serial entrepreneur, I have found my passion in coaching others. I’ve been coaching wealth acceleration since 2005, helping people start or grow their business, make lots of money and invest it for long-term growth and security.
I’ve worn many hats in my career, sales executive, real estate investor and developer, internet marketing specialist, author and coach. My practical experience has taught me that my professional value can be summed up as the following:
- I was born to sell and I love everything about sales. Selling = Serving, not making money, although that’s nice too.
- I love a challenge, my greatest achievements have been the direct result of stretching myself beyond my comfort zone. There’s nothing I can’t do if I set my mind to it.
- Coaching is about believing in someone often before they believe in themselves. I’ve coached hundreds of people into being the best they can be.
- I have a wild passion for health and fitness. So much I wrote a book about it.
- I love to shop… for assets that is. Asset expansion, the art of investing your money to make money.
I currently run a number of businesses dealing with real estate investing and business coaching.
My specialties include: Real estate, business coaching, marketing, sales, real estate investing, alternative investments, stock market investing.
I have written 5 books, one of which is an Amazon best seller. I’ve coached over 1000 clients in 23 countries.
I split my time between Lake Tahoe and Sacramento, CA.