Promoter of the Paschal Light
For over forty years Janet has been researching and writing on Christian spirituality and Christian and Jewish mysticism. She has also assisted in the editing and publication of several books in fields.
* Extracts from her book 'Meditations on the Collects' have been quoted in the Church Times.
* Her biography of the first Jamaican Diocesan bishop. 'Percival Jamaica: His Life and Work' is to be found in the Henry Martyn Library, Cambridge University.
* Articles have been published in the Lay Reader (on the Labyrinth), the journal of the CSWG monastery (A Taste of Kabbalah) and elsewhere.
* Played an instrumental role in the preparation of the first edition of 'A Handbook for Anglicans' which is now widely used by the Diocese of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.
* Janet has guest lectured and given talks on spirituality to both undergraduate and postgraduate students at the United Theological College of the West Indies. She has also given talks to several Church groups.