By way of credentials for me writing and delivering these instructor-led courses, we've been doing this for a long time, and we believe my qualifications would compare very well against any other commercial trainer of these technologies:
- I was on the committee that developed XML from SGML
- I was the founding chairman of the XML Conformance Committee
- I was the founding chairman of the XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee
- I am a co-editor of the OASIS UBL 2.0 and 2.1 specifications
- I am the chairman of the OASIS Code List Representation Technical Cttee.
We have had the privilege to deliver the material around the world many times over the years, and I have been the instructor for all of these deliveries:
We are proud of the testimonials to our work that we've collected privately and found posted publicly:
I bring to the classroom a long history of day-to-day working with these technologies, quite unlike many (most?) other trainers. I can draw on a lot of experience producing professional results from my worldwide consulting.
For more information on Crane Softwrights Ltd. please see our home page: