DEVelopment of answers on Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQDEV has been created for sharing knowledge to speedup development and enhance its quality.
- FAQDEV is working to provide tested and reusable answers on frequently asked questions for saving time on searching and investigation.
- FAQDEV courses allow to learn something new or to remind info before interview, certification or switching between technologies.
- FAQDEV shares code after analysis and comparison of different solutions and explains the selected one for particular task.
- FAQDEV is preparing detailed information on how to implement common and advanced tasks for different programming languages, frameworks, databases, etc.
- FAQDEV is comparing different technologies (i.e. programming languages, frameworks, databases, etc) usage for particular projects to make the best choice for fast, scalable and easy solutions.
- FAQDEV shares source code for all courses and provides technical support for it.
- FAQDEV courses code can be reused in other projects without any additional agreements.
- FAQDEV is opened for questions, suggestions, comments and ideas for current and new courses.