Teaching English is my Profession, Purpose, and Passion. In the ten years of my work as a teacher it's never been boring or monotonous. Every lesson is a discovery. Every student is a new world. Every new professional summit is an impetus for this never-ending journey. Five years ago I switched to teaching online, and since then I've gained invaluable experience and empowered over 100 students in a one-to-one format and over 1,000 subscribers.
My job is not only limited to teaching Grammar or Vocabulary. I am in the business of building up a new future for each of my individual students.
In the years of teaching I've helped my students to:
- Build up confidence speaking fluently over a very short period of time (as short as 4-6 months).
- Understand spoken English as clearly as the written one.
- Work on their accent to develop better speech clarity (using my own developed materials).
- Take language proficiency tests, get promotions, go through immigration interviews, and land better jobs.
- Learn how to continue maintaining their level of English independently (by offering retainer courses, advice via subscription and my personal blog).
I have successfully taught and developed materials for Russian-speaking students for 5 years, and now I am ready to share my expertise with the rest of the world through my pronunciation and fluency courses.
I am also passionate about online education and teacherpreneurship and am always happy to connect with like-minded ESL professionals for mutual collaboration and learning.