Distinguished executive career with 30 + years management
experience. Outstanding team-building,
mentoring and leadership skills. Sharp
problem solving and analytical capabilities. Strong communication skills with experience
in sales, marketing, training, public relations and customer service. Decisive, energetic, and focused.
Dr. Renee Fowler Hornbuckle
· Doctorate of Religious Philosophy - Tabernacle Bible College and Seminary, Tampa, FL
· M.A. Masters of Biblical Studies – Institute For Teaching God’s Word, Rockdale, TS
· B.S. Business Administration - Marketing, University of Arkansas (1984) Fayetteville, AR
The Therapon Institute, Biblical Counselor Certification
Focus: helping hurting people (HHP) through the confusing maze of a wide range of recovery issues such as divorce, marriage counseling, grief, compulsive behavior, anger management, problematic thinking errors, emotional trauma, and abuse.
Senior (Lead) Pastor 2005-Present
Destiny Pointe Christian Center (Formerly Agape)
Co-Pastor (Ministry Co-Founder)) 1988-2005
Agape Christian Fellowship, Arlington, Texas
Founder/President - Women of Influence, Inc. 2000-Present
- Full strategic planning, financial, operating, marketing and administrative leadership.
- Manage a volunteer staff of over thirty executive, business and entrepreneurial women.
- Implemented training, career marketing and placement program for unemployed women.
- Founded Women of Influence Youth female mentoring program.
- Host annual Women of Influence Personal Development and Empowerment Conference attracting over 1000 adult participants/300 Teen-Tweens.
- Mentored wives of professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, NBA and Track.
Founder/President - Rachel’s House/The Life emPOWERment Institute 2001–Present
- Spearheaded new venture and start-up for housing development providing shelter, counseling, career guidance, job skills training and job placement for women in transition.
- Providing life development programming. Work with Social Workers, Professional Counselors, Case Management Specialists.
Community Liaison and Board Member - Arlington Clergy and Police Partnership 2011–Present
- Clergy Community Liaison providing Faith-based support for Victims and Law Enforcement Professionals
- “Suffering In Silence” 2012 (Available in English and Spanish)
- “The Power of Healthy Esteem” 2001, Revised 2013
- “The Power of Passion” 2002, Revised 2013
- “If It Pleases the King” 2000, Revised 2012
- “Petals, Principles and Promises” 2001
- “Destined For Greatness” 2000 Youth Leadership Program
- “40 Golden Nuggets to Enter the Promised Land” 1999 Co-Authored
· The Life Empowerment Institute – Chief Empowerment Officer and Educator – 1995 – Present
(Continuing Education Certified)
· Bible Teacher and Instructor – Agape/Destiny Pointe Christian Center 1988-Present
· Instructor and Faculty Member – Day Spring Bible College and Seminary, Texas
- Instructor and Faculty Member – The Potter’s House God’s Leading Ladies Enrichment Program hosted by T.D. Jakes
- Senior Specialist, Instructional Design/Instructor/Corporate Trainer - Northern Telecom, Inc. 1986-1995