Dr Mane Venkat Suryabhan
Professor and Head of Chemical Engineering
· Educational Qualification:
· Ph. D (Chemical Engg.) from Dr. Bbabasaheb Ambedkar Techmological University, Lonere, Dist.: Raigad (India) in June 2013.
· M. Tech.(Chemical) from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee (Uttarakhand) (India) in July 2005 with 9.04 C.G.P.A.
· B. E. (Chemical) from J.N.E.C., Aurangabad. (India) in July 1999 with 65.33 % marks
· Teaching Experience: 20 Years at K. K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education and Research, Nashik (India) and till date continued
· Membership of Scientific and professional Societies:
· Life Member of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (LM 31586)
· Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM 29743)
· Associate Member of Institution of Engineers India (M-151979-9)
· Member of Institute of Engineering & Technology (1100309566)
· Research Publications
· Internationl Journal : 07
· National and International Conference: 13
· Worked as reviewer of reputed international journals like Elesvier publication, Taylor and Francis publication etc.
· Organized various conferences, industrial visits and inplant trainings for the students.
· Attended various training workshops and seminars
· Invited as resource persons to deliver an expert talks at various institutes.
· Taught various subjects of Chemical Engineering and appreciated by Management for 100% results.
· Involved in syllabus revision of Pune University.
Recognition as Post Graduate Teacher form Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune