The Duc Dinh
Slow is smooth, Smooth is Fast.
I'm just a person who has a big passion for IT stuff and want to be an expert in AWS Cloud...i have been learning, practicing and working very hard in AWS Cloud through projects on job and on my personal stuff.
Therefore, i'm very happy to share my knowledges here and hope my course can help you guys to pass AWS Certificate as much as possible. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some questions or need some help on AWS Exam.
- Professional with 3 years of experience in IT industry comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) in YAML and JSON format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Implemented automation using Configuration Management tools like Ansible.
- Worked with Docker container infrastructure to encapsulate code into a file system with abstraction and automation.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through SHELL/BASH scripting.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries and scheduled tasks using cron jobs.
- Experienced in version control and source code management tools like GIT.
- Worked on various operating systems like Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows, MAC, CentOS.