Christine Jeffrey, CHPC
High Performance Coach
I see so many instances of needless struggle and suffering due to one faulty premise alone: this is the way it’s been done and you have to do it THIS WAY.
No you don’t.
You can create a life that is successful and still have it be full of light, love, and happiness on your own terms. You can have the balance you need and still be as successful as you want.
I can help you do just that!
I’m here to bring you back to a place where you can decide for yourself what rules you want to follow and how you want to live by giving you the frameworks, skills and tools that work.
At the very core of high-performance is heart-centered living. When you know your purpose and live from that place, you experience life on a whole other level. You know what to do, because you know who you truly are and who you are is not only enough, when you set your mind to it, you are unstoppable!!
Here's some fun facts about me:
1. Bussed tables before at my family’s restaurant in San Francisco, CA
2. Babysat every kid in the neighborhood before I graduated high school
3. Pretended I was “Caine” from the TV Show Kung Fu and carried pots of water around with my forearms
4. Got married young. Got divorced later
5. Flew aerobatic airplanes because it was cool
6. Became a mom to 2 super talented girls
7. Ran 5k’s and ½ marathons and my legs did hurt
8. Finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do at age 52
9. Graduated college summa cum laude with a degree in Finance, because I had to prove to my 5th grade teacher that I was good at math
10. Became one of the few Certified High-Performance Coaches in the world, so I can help you live from your heart and get all the rewards that come with it!