I am the President and CEO of Logical Conclusions, Inc., a training and consulting company specializing in how to create a Customer Focused, Event-Driven organization. For over three decades I've assisted Business Process Management/Improvement and Re-engineering projects at many major corporations and government agencies.
I've created numerous videos and educational tutorials on how to create the definitive efficient business structure for any organization.
I've also taught thousands of attendees at live business user and technical workshop seminars.
Being a prolific guest speaker I've given talks at many Business Process/Information Resource conferences such as conducting keynote and featured speeches at:
- Project Management Institute
- US Universities, many ProjectWorld conferences,
- GIGA Business Process & Workflow International conference
- Workflow & Re-Engineering International Association (WARIA) conferences.
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management IIRM conferences.
Also presentations at:
- International Business Rules Forum
- National BPR Enterprise Re-Engineering Conf.
- International Conf. on Software Engineering
- Technology Transfer Institute
- Many DCI conferences
- Shared Insights
- IT & Business Alignment Forum
- EDP Auditors Assoc. International Conf.
- DOE Impact Conf.
- and many more.
I've published many books and articles on Business Improvement and Quality Systems Development. My latest e-book is titled “Strategic Planning using a Customer-Focused, Event-Driven model”.
I have been a proud participant in the US Citizen Ambassador Program representing the U.S.A. in China and Russia.
I can be reached at: Brian@LogicalConclusionsInc.com