Hi! I’m Brandon.
I’ve always had a desire to protect and defend people. But it wasn’t until 2001 that I realized I can protect people in a different way.
Thanks to some great family friends, I got my start in IT as a computer security analyst in 2001.
In 2001, I discovered cyber security and I never looked back!
From 2002 to 2008 I worked as a telecommunications technician and a network engineer. I even did some application development work on the side.
Even then, cyber security was always a part of my job. Secure design, data encryption, even network security…I was doing something security related.
In 2008, I committed full time to cyber security, working as an engineer and architect.
I still work full time as a security engineer today!
Here is my background:
- - 15+ years working experience in IT
- - 8+ years working experience in cybersecurity
- - Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- - Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems
- - CEH, CISSP, CPTE, and Security + certified
My #1 goal today is to help you learn cyber security.
I want you to be successful. And I want to share all of my knowledge and experience to help you reach your goal.
All the best!