LEGO Educator | Content Developer | STEAM Specialist
Mrs. Kamdar is a computer engineer by education & the founder of TeachSTEAM, a hands-on education organization, focusing on teaching STEAM skills to children aged 3-13 using LEGO®️ based 'learning through play'.
TeachSTEAM is growing its community of 3000+ children educated to strengthen Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math [STEAM] skills in an interactive, engaging & fun way.
We design & conduct LEGO workshops for children aged 3-5, 5-7, 7-9 & 9-13 in Online & Offline formats.
Mrs. Kamdar has also taken up various other roles as an educator in the STEM field including:
- Content Developer for more than 60+ different LEGO workshops
- Coach & Judge for international robotics competitions - WRO (World Robot Olympia, FLL (FIRST LEGO League) & FTC (FIRST Tech Challenge)
- Certified Facilitator for Six Bricks Level 1 & 2 Training for Educators
- Trainer for teachers in STEM fields
- Head of Robotics Department at The Galaxy School