Austin Higgins is a finance and consulting professional who focuses on building businesses and investing in the market. His professional career includes:
- Serving in the United States Air Force
- Working in operations in banking and financial transactions
- Consulting on strategy and efficiency for a financial transaction center
- Performing the role of Chief Financial Officer for small companies
- Analyzing companies and the stock market for major investment companies
Higgins has training in Hindi Linguistics from the Defense Language Institute, English Linguistics from the University of North Texas and an MBA in Investment Finance from the Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas in Dallas. He has written hundreds of articles on management, consulting and investment finance.
He is the President of Avant Venture Group - a company that provides management consulting, investment analysis and business innovation.