Principal Engineer/SME - Android & Wearable OS
For the last 8 years I've managed teams of Android developers, ranging in size from 2 - 8 developers, using Agile methodologies. I've managed offshore teams, implemented strategic and collaborative code review processes, all while ensuring the implementation of a robust and modern coding architecture. For all of my personal projects, and most of my professional projects I've been the primary person responsible for designing the fundamental architecture. My favored architecture is MVVM with data bindings using a Multi Type Data Bound Adapter pattern.
* I've created some awesome apps based on the Android sms, mms, and telephony systems
* I much enjoy elegant concurrency with innovative use of Services, Event Bus patterns, and Singletons
* Smooth Android view animations are some of the best way to make an app stand out from the crowd, getting them to work just right is a bit of an art
* Material Design user interfaces can really breathe life into an old or new app. Innovative use of ViewPagers, Fragments, and custom layouts are a great wait to make an app extraordinary
* I have extensive experience with live Android application deployment, maintenance, management, and support. Having worked with countless applications on the Play Store providing technical support, updates, and timely bug support