Achilles Carroll, Innovation – Creativity – Imagination
If you want to be successful with Microsoft Excel, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and confidence in creating Excel spreadsheets.
My mission is simple: To enhance your skill level so that you can begin or transition into an Information Technology job, complete with benefits, such as, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, etc.
The information technology job market is the largest job market in the world and after you get started in the field, you can transition from different career aspects of technology.
You can transition from Excel to several information technology fields, such as, transitioning from Excel to Database Administration, Configuration Management, ITIL, or Software Testing, etc.
Here’s a little background on my experiences, so that you can get a sense of who will be teaching and mentoring you:
Twenty-five years of experience in working with the various Information Technology mainstream products, such as, Database Administration, Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Excel, and PowerPoint Integration, ITIL Data Management.
You can see my certifications here:
1. ITIL IT Service Management March 2016
2. MCPD SharePoint Application Developer April 2013
3. MCTS SharePoint Application Designer April 2013
.4 MCT Microsoft Certified Trainer April 2013
5. MS-SQL Microsoft Database Administrator May 2011
6. Oracle SQL Oracle Certified SQL Expert March 2011
7. Security + CompTia February 2012
8. MCSD.NET Microsoft Certified Solution Developer.NET March 2005
9. MCAD.NET Microsoft Certified Application Developer.NET September 2004
10. MCP Microsoft Certified Professional February 2003
You can earn certifications through preparation that we will keep you employed in the
job market for years to come and with a higher than average income.
With certifications, you will never have to worry about being unemployed.