Arun Nagarathanam is a top online instructor, who has got expertise in various fields and software such as search engine optimization, WordPress web development, digital graphic design & animation. He teaches online courses to over 25,000 top entrepreneurs across 166 countries. His SEO, web development courses have received high admiration for the comprehensive tutorials and practical approach with lots of hands on examples.
He is an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, a Computer expert, a Blogger and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. His teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations.
That's why, his students call him a VERSATILE teacher!
For his consistent and timely support to his students in Udemy, he was awarded "Lightning responder" badge.
Areas of Expertise
- Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Windows 8, 10 Pro
- Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
- Data Structures
- Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
- Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
- Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
- Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in Wordpress
- PIC Microcontroller Programming
- Arduino Programming
- Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
- High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
- Strategic Financial Management
- Indian Yogasanam
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
He has been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's his secret of keeping his audience engaged. He is specialized in 'Financial Management'.
His job is to:
- > Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- > Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- > Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- > Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- > Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- > Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
His work was to:
- > Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
- > Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- > Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- > Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyse, or resolve usability issues.
- > Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- > Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
- > Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
He also helped his followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
He started his career as a part time Freelance Writer. His responsibilities were:
- > Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- > Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- > Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
He has done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
- > 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
- > 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
- > 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
- > 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
- > 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, he guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. His areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
He loves to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. He provides consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.