Use Silk or Silky Scarves to sew two, quick, Women's Tops
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Two Unique & Gorgeous, Women's Tops Using Scarves & Very Basic Sewing
Know how to make a Silk or Silky Top using just two scarves.
Make either top in 1 -2 hours.
- Have or be willing to purchase silk or silky scarves.
- Basic knowledge of how to sew straight seams on a sewing machine
- Access to a sewing machine.
This course gives you clear step by step instructions, taking you through a quick and simple process to create two women's silk or silky tops using scarves. The instructions include exact scarf sizes, all measurements and options plus PDFs of the instructions are included so you can have them beside you as you sew.
Both projects require only basic sewing skills, and so is suitable for anyone who can use a sewing machine to sew simple straight lines. It includes tips on handling silk or silky fabric.
The projects involve no cutting at all. All scarves are used as is. The hems are used as is, so no finishing of edges required.
One size fits all. One of the two tops is completely reversible, back to front, so you get 2 tops and 3 very different looks included.
- Anyone with basic to advanced sewing skills. If you have never used a sewing machine before, this is probably not the course for you.
- Anyone who loves fashion, gorgeous fabrics, and would like to create something different
- Anyone who would love to create one of a kind gifts for others, as well as create unique clothes for themselves.
An introduction to what to expect from this course, and some tips to make it more successful for you.