Unity Basics: A Monetised Android/iOS Game in 4 Hours.
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a complete Android/iOS Games In Unity
Monetise Your Games With Ad Support
Code Functionality In C#
- Understand how Shaders are used to create interesting visual effects
- Polish your Games to be Market Ready.
- Have the skills and knowledge to build your own Games.
- No programming experience necessary, all you need is a computer and an internet connection
In 2013 Dong Nguyen spent 2-3 days making a simple mobile game called Flappy Bird which went on to earn $50,000 a day in ad-sense revenue. In the last half of 2018, it's not uncommon for a single mobile game to pull in over 1 million dollars a DAY in micro-transactions and ad-sense revenue.
In this course, we will be be making a simple but addictive mobile game, that we will monetise with ads in only 4 hours. We will cover;
Installing and Using Unity
Variables & Functions
Materials, 3D Models
Adjusting Player Models
Procedural Level Generation
Randomised Game Design
Curved World Shader Implementation
Object Memory Management
Menu Systems, Menu Layouts, Menu Animations
Saving & Loading Data
Monetisation Design Principles.
- Beginner game developers looking at creating mobile games with monetization