- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create more engaging tweets and build your followers easily.
Build your following by 1000 a week.
Save time and effort when writing tweets and any other forms of attention grabbing headlines.
- Start using the key tool to saving time putting enjoyable campaigns together.
- Discover just how to use powerful thought provoking words to create retweets, follows and engagement.
- You should already have a twitter account.
- You should already know how to post a tweet.
Twitter Hacking is all about discovering a simple yet effective set of techniques and tools to help you to Tweet like a pro. Following a professional copywriting approach to writing eye catching and engaging tweets alongside a selection of rapid campaign building tools to help you write genuinely interesting tweets in quantity and in a short time.
Containing attention grabbing headline starters taken straight from the ad world alongside a batch of hypnotic key words to truly engage your audience.
Introducing you to a tried and trusted method to writing better and faster as well as the easy and mostly free tools you could use to increase your followers rapidly.
Even though this course is mainly focussed on Twitter. The copywriting elements can easily be used on Facebook, Blog, Articles and Promotional materials. In fact anything that needs to engage, inform and entertain can use these 31 power words to create something memorable.
- This course has been designed to have something for everyone from the beginner to the expert.
- If you are new to twitter this will give you the basics to get writing.
- If you have some experience you will learn some essential tools to save time and effort.
- If you already use Twitter in a professional format these copywriting concepts and templates will save you hours.
Welcome to the Mythical Marketing, Twitter Hacking course. This video will give you a brief overview of what to expect from the rest of the course.
This video introduces a number of key concepts to think about before you begin tweeting and building any campaigns.
Twitter should not just be about you and what you want to talk about. You should compare it to having a conversation and build upon two way interaction.