Meet the Client-Server Model
A free video tutorial from Ben Tristem
GameDev.tv Founder :: Entrepreneur :: Passionate Teacher
4.6 instructor rating • 13 courses • 776,239 students
- Client-Server vs Peer-to-Peer
- Launching a game from the command-line.
- Launching a dedicated server.
- Join with clients.
(Unique Video Reference: 4_PP_UEM)
Learn more from the full courseUnreal Multiplayer Master: Video Game Dev In C++
Use Unreal for Online Game Dev in C++. Tutorials Cover LAN, VPN, Steam & More. Epic Games Collaboration
24:12:55 of on-demand video • Updated January 2021
- Build multiplayer games.
- Share games with a large audience.
- Connect games via the Steam APIs.
- Understand the challenges of computer networks.
- Understand how Unreal replicates state.
- Build UI with UMG and C++.