In this lecture we are going to talk about something called musical typing in Logic Pro X.
Musical typing is where you can play the notes of a musical keyboard by hitting the buttons on your mac keyboard. It’s really straight forward and can be really useful if you want to quickly put down a few notes or if you don’t have a MIDI controller available to you at that moment in time.
Learn more from the full courseMusic Production in Logic Pro X - The Complete Course!
Join Successful Music Production + Logic Pro X students in Creating, Recording, Mixing Music + Mastering in Logic Pro X
50:25:45 of on-demand video • Updated March 2021
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around Logic Pro X so you can learn to use this amazing piece of softare
- Import and search Apple Loops to easily help you create you own music
- Be able to record and edit MIDI Information easily and Quickly in Logic Pro X
- Record your own audio in Logic Pro X
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes in Music Production which other Logic Pro X users make
- Understand mixing and mastering to help you make your songs sound professional
- Learn how to build your own track from nothing
- Improve your general skills in Music Production